- The master program has a normal duration of 2 academic years (4 semesters) leading to the accumulation of 120 ECTS. This Master allows the graduates to pursue their education at the doctoral level.
- As a regular program, there are places funded from the state budget (without tuition fees) and tax places (Budget: Romanians, EU, EEA: 40 and Tax:: Romanians, EU, EEA: 10)
- The admission process is open for Bachelor’s graduates having a Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent, regardless of the year of graduation and area of specialization, provided the level of studies and the diploma are recognized by the Ministry of Education and Research of Romania, who meet the following cumulative conditions: they have knowledge of written and verbal communication in English and want to set up a business while participating in this program.
- The citizens of other European Union member states, of the European Economic Area and of the Swiss Confederation are entitled to take part in the admission process under the same legal conditions as the Romanian citizens, including the same tuition fees. Their Bachelor’s or equivalent diploma has to be recognized by the competent department of the Ministry of Education and Research prior to the registration with the ASE (the process may take up to 30 days).
- The admission process consists of the online registration of the application file, a motivational essay (in English), curriculum vitae (in English), two professional experiences/recommendations (in Romanian or English)/extracurricular activities and an oral exam (ie. interview in English). The admission of the applicants is based strictly on the admission average grade point – descending ranking of the applicants, correlated with the options expressed at the registration. The minimum average grade required to pass the admission exam is 6,00. The average is calculated according to the provisions of Art. 8.
- For this Master program an international English language certificate is not mandatory, but their level of English will be assessed during the oral exam. (Art. 16 (1) Candidates who enroll in master’s programs taught in a foreign language take a physical or online language interview, eliminatory, marked with admitted / rejected. Exceptions are candidates who present one of the certificates in Annex 5 or those who have graduated undergraduate programs organized in the foreign language of the master’s program for which they are applying.)
- The preparation for the exam will be done using the list of topics and references (click here) and be requested (code: AA1 – Master Entrepreneurship in English) at email@example.com.
- The admission average grade point is determined as follows:
– 50% evaluation of the application file: average Bachelor exam – 40 points, letter of motivation – 40 points, professional experience/recommendations/extracurricular activities – 20 points. (100 points)
– 50% oral exam (ie. interview): interview knowledge assessment in the field of business administration, with questions from members of the commission – presentation and evaluation of a business idea. (100 points)
A minimum of 60 / 100 points is required in order to be admitted.
If there is more than one applicant with the same GPA as the last one admitted on a budgeted or tax place, there will be additional criteria used according to the methodology.
- The applicants who are students or graduates of higher education studies may enroll for a second Master’s program, either on a budgeted place or a tax place, under the following conditions:
– if the first master’s program was financed from the state budget, the second will be on tuition fee,
– if the first program was financed by tuition fees, the second may be on a budgeted place or a tax place.
- The applicants who are students or graduates of master programs and received support from the state budget for a certain part of their studies have to state it upon registration. An admitted applicant may benefit from budget support only for one program, for the normal duration of the studies. The redistribution of the budgeted places is done after the 1st year of studies, based upon the academic results of the students, as stipulated in the ASE Regulation regarding the Master’s studies.
- The announcement of the admission results is made both by posting and by letter / electronic message sent to each candidate.
- Any appeals regarding the results of the admission contest are submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours from their announcement, and are resolved by the admission commission, within 24 hours from the submission of the appeal. .
- The candidates declared admitted are enrolled in the academic year 2022-2023, by the decision of the rector of ASE.
- Each enrolled student signs with the study contract and Annex 7 of this methodology, in the first three weeks from the beginning of the academic year.
For further information regarding the admission process please access the full methodology.
Other information related to the admission process can be found also on the website https://admitere.ase.ro/masterat_2022/index.asp
Number of places:
- 40 places without tuition for EU citizens
- 10 places with tuition for EU students
TOTAL: 50 places
Tuition (per year):
- tuition fee for EU citizens: 7,500 LEI/year
- application fee for EU citizens : 250 LEI
Schedule of the online admission process
1st intake – July 2022
|1. Online registration on admitere.ase.ro
||22-26 July (Fri-Tue), Tuesday until 12.00
|2. Online interview in English (knowledge assessment, according to the bibliography) – Presentation and evaluation of a business ideea
||28 July (Thu)
|3. Registration of the contestations regarding the oral exam/ specialty assessment (interview) via e-mail: email@example.com between 08:00-10:00
||29 July (Fri)
|4. Publication of the preliminary admission results
||29 July (Fri)
|5. Confirmation of the places by register the original baccalaureate diploma, the bachelor diploma and transcripts and/or payment of the annual tuition fee
||Submitting the diplomas: 01-02 August (Mon-Tue), Tuesday, 02 August, until 14:00
Payment of 1/2 of the annual tuition fee: 29 July – 01 August (Fri-Mon), Monday, 01 August until 16:00
|6. Publication of the final results for each program
||03 August (Wed)
The oral exam (ie. interview) counts for 50% of the evaluation. It includes an interview for knowledge assessment in the field of business administration, with questions from members of the commission and a presentation and evaluation of a business idea. (100 points)
You are invited to present your idea in maximum 12 PPT slides and include the following information:
- Name of the business
- What is the problem you intend to solve
- Your solution
- Your advantages
- Market opportunity
- Product overview
- How will you make money
- Competitor analysis
- Business model
For the knowledge assessment in the field of business administration you can access the following bibliography:
||The Basic concepts of management
||The business environment of the company
||Entrepreneurship mindset and practice
||Creating and developing opportunities
 Brătianu, C., Mândruleanu, A., Vasilache, S. & Dumitru, I. (2011). Business management, Editura Universitară București, Cota Biblioteca ASE 132157, pp 9-34, 52-72, 93-187, 229- 255
 Neck, H.; Neck, Ch.P.; Murray, E. (2021): Entrepreneurship. The Practice and Mindset. 2nd edition, London: Sage Publications, Cota Biblioteca ASE 142685, pp 3-77
The full bibliography can be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Romanian, EU, EEA and Swiss Confederation Citizens:
The applicants will fill in their personal data on the online platform (admitere.ase.ro), including e-mail address and telephone number and will upload copies of the following document (submitted in .pdf or .jpeg / .jpg format):
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). For the graduates of the 2022 promotion, certificate of graduation of the bachelor’s exam, specifying the arithmetic averages of the years of study, the average of the bachelor’s exam and the other information provided by the Framework Regulation on the regime of study acts in education superior, approved by OMEC no. 4156/2020. For ASE 2022 Bachelor’s graduates, the data will be imported automatically from the university database.
- Transcript or diploma supplement from the bachelor’s program;
- Baccalaureate diploma (or its equivalent) and of the transcript (or equivalent);
For ASE 2022 Bachelor’s graduates, the data will be imported automatically from the university database, they are exempt from submitting documents 1 to 3.
Graduates of study programs from abroad, in addition to the bachelor’s degree / graduation certificate, must upload on the platform admitere.ase.ro the copy of the certificate / equivalence certificate issued / issued by the Ministry of Education and Research – CNRED and will send before registration, at email@example.com, the study documents (bachelor’s degree or equivalent, diploma supplement, and copy of the certificate issued by CNRED) for the equivalence of the grades.
- Birth certificate;
- Identity card / passport (for foreign citizens);
- Copy of marriage certificate (if applicable);
- Personal statement – Annex 7, generated at registration, by which the candidate declares that:
i. will not benefit from simultaneous funding from the budget for two university study programs, regardless of their level;
ii. will not follow more than two university study programs simultaneously, regardless of their level and form of funding;
iii. he was not expelled without the right of re-registration, from ASE;
iv. was / was not enrolled in another master’s degree program, including the number of semesters in which he / she received funding from the budget;
v. agrees to the processing of personal data.
- An ID-type photo;
- Curriculum vitae (in English)
- Motivational letter (in English)
- Two professional recommendations (in Romanian or English, where it is recommended that one of the letters of recommendation comes from a Romanian entrepreneur or the manager of a small or medium-sized enterprise)
- Proof of payment of the registration fees for those who pay by bank transfer (recommended: online payment on the admission platform).
- Standard medical certificate, issued no later than six months before the enrollment date by the medical offices (school or territorial) or by the family doctor, from which it should result that the applicants are fit for enrollment in college;
- English Proficiency Certificate (optional)
- Other documents certifying special status (Roma minority, social protection system, registration fees exemptions according to art. 39);
- Personal statement regarding the authenticity of the documents uploaded on the admission platform and the correspondence between the digital / scanned documents and the original ones (Annex 8);
- Citizens of other member states of the European Union, of the states belonging to the European Economic Area and of the Swiss Confederation, the candidates benefiting from a form of protection in Romania, who do not have CNP (Romanian Numerical Personal Number) – will send before registration, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org study documents (bachelor’s degree, diploma supplement / transcript, baccalaureate diploma or equivalent, transcript and copy of the certificate issued by CNRED) and will request the ID in order to access the online platform and establish the averages of competition.
If the study and / or civil documents (birth / marriage certificate) are written in a language other than Romanian, copies of the Romanian translations, legalized, will be uploaded on the platform admitere.ase.ro.
For further information regarding the admission process please access the methodology.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com